Professionally trained and licensed clinical social workers, counselors, psychologists, art and drama therapists.
We provide integrative counseling services and psychological testing to understand learning differences, cognitive, emotional and other mental health disorders.
Our expert therapists offer guidance to help children, teens and adults find solutions to the challenges they face, including:
- Parenting & Co-Parenting
- Anxiety & Depression
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Emotional, Physical and Sexual Trauma
- Grief and Loss
- Financial Issues
- Marriage and Relationship Issues
- Separation, Divorce Co-Parenting
- Stress Management
- Suicide Prevention and Support
- Life Transitions
- Work-Related Issues
- Addictive Behaviors...and more
JCFS Chicago is part of the following insurance networks:
- BCBS Network (not HMO)
- BCBS CHOICE Plans (not HMO)
- Aetna Network - includes HMO plans
- Aetna Choice - includes HMO plans
- Ambetter (commercial plan) - includes HMO plans
- Humana PPO Network
- United Healthcare - includes HMO plans (accepted by some JCFS providers; please inquire about this plan)
JCFS Chicago also accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
Call 855.275.5237 today to learn about counseling, support groups or group psychotherapy.