Your first and best connection to trusted, innovative care.
How We Help
When people need help, JCFS Chicago is ready to provide caring and healing services to guide them from crisis to calm, from anguish to awareness, and from isolation to support. With services that are infused with Jewish values and compassion, we work to make our community inclusive and accessible for people of all ages and abilities.
You are not alone in your struggle when you receive help from JCFS Chicago. Each year more than 34,000 children, teens, adults and families turn to us for expert, individualized help as they strive to live successfully in their community.
Who We Help
The services of JCFS are as diverse as the people who benefit from them: the organization’s talented and diverse workforce helps children and families regardless of religion, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ability, gender, sex or sexual orientation.
The JCFS family of services include:
- Services for children and young adults including education at the 120-student therapeutic day school and yeshiva, speech/language/occupational therapy, therapeutic preschool, counseling, and psychological testing and evaluation
- Services for individuals such as counseling (individual and family), support groups, marriage counseling, divorce mediation, career services and training.
- Services for those with disabilities and their families include community-based group living, support and assistance for independent living, specialized camps, customized employment and job training.
- Immigration and citizenship services
- Specialized foster care, case management and family support.
- Jewish community programs such as addiction services, abuse prevention, spiritual support and connections to JCFS services through community partnerships