The Right Formula for a Therapeutic Day School & Yeshiva
(Engaging Curriculum + Leadership Opportunities) x Support = Success Therapeutic Day School & Yeshiva, K-12
The Therapeutic Day School & Yeshiva we create opportunities for success with:
- State-aligned curriculum plus meaningful collaboration between school personnel, parents and mental health professionals for a comprehensive and individualized education.
- Support for Transitions at Every Stage, whether the next step is elementary, junior high, high school, college or establishing oneself in the community as a young adult
- Low Student to Teacher Ratio, with no more than eight children per class
- State-of-the-Art Facility, with computers in every classroom, a gymnasium and more
- Positive Social Interaction
The Therapeutic Day School & Yeshiva in West Rogers Park serves more than 120 students annually in grades K – 12 with special needs who have not succeeded in other educational environments. The JCFS Therapeutic Day School is accredited by AdvancEd and is approved by the Illinois State Board of Education.