The Right Formula for a Therapeutic Day School & Yeshiva
(Engaging Curriculum + Leadership Opportunities) x Support = Success Knapp School & Yeshiva, K-12
The Knapp School & Yeshiva creates opportunities for success with:
- State-aligned curriculum plus meaningful collaboration between school personnel, parents and mental health professionals for a comprehensive and individualized education.
- Support for Transitions at Every Stage, whether the next step is elementary, junior high, high school, college or establishing oneself in the community as a young adult
- Low Student to Teacher Ratio, with no more than ten children per class
- State-of-the-Art Facility, with computers in every classroom, a gymnasium and more
- Positive Social Interaction
The Knapp School & Yeshiva in West Rogers Park serves more than 150 students annually in grades K – 12+ with special needs who have not succeeded in other educational environments. The Knapp Day School is accredited by AdvancEd and is approved by the Illinois State Board of Education.