The Right Formula for a Therapeutic Day School & Yeshiva
(Engaging Curriculum + Leadership Opportunities) x Support = Success Knapp School & Yeshiva, K-12
The Knapp School & Yeshiva creates opportunities for success with:
- State-aligned curriculum plus meaningful collaboration between school personnel, parents and mental health professionals for a comprehensive and individualized education.
- Support for Transitions at Every Stage, whether the next step is elementary, junior high, high school, college or establishing oneself in the community as a young adult
- Low Student to Teacher Ratio, with no more than ten children per class
- State-of-the-Art Facility, with computers in every classroom, a gymnasium and more
- Positive Social Interaction
The Knapp School & Yeshiva in West Rogers Park serves more than 150 students annually in grades K – 12+ with special needs who have not succeeded in other educational environments. The Knapp Day School is accredited by AdvancEd and is approved by the Illinois State Board of Education.
Call us Toll-Free at 855-ASK-JCFS (855.275.5237) or Contact Us.