The Knapp School & Yeshiva is committed to creating opportunities for student success.
We offer a dynamic academic and enriching curriculum.
- Foreign language for high-school students (Spanish and, for Yeshiva students, Hebrew)
- Extensive visual arts program (clay, pottery, charcoal, collage and more)
- Corrective reading program
- Resource Room for academic support
- Physical education program
- Driver’s education course
- Extended school year (a summer program that combines educational courses with recreational activities)
Student achievement is measured & documented.
- Cumulative student academic evidence portfolio
- Midterm, quarterly and semester progress reports and report cards
- Mid-semester open house and parent-teacher conferences
- Quarterly clinical reports