North Shore Auxiliary is proud to support JCFS.
Through multiple events each year and hands-on opportunities, our dedicated volunteer members help fund a comprehensive spectrum of services including The Knapp School & Yeshiva for children with learning, behavioral and emotional challenges.
Special opportunities made possible only with support from the North Shore Auxiliary include:
- Kona Ice truck and hot chocolate treats
- Graduation celebration
These events allow so many children to thrive in ways they otherwise could not.
Additionally, North Shore Auxiliary members commit to the following:
- Attend monthly meetings, primarily held the first Tuesday of each month from 11am-1pm. (Members rotate hosting in a local restaurant, country club or home.)
- Pay annual dues of $50
- Attend and invite guests to the December Top Golf Event
- Actively participate on working committees for Key Card Shopping Spree Events
- Volunteer at auxiliary-sponsored events
Watch our video to learn more about the work that North Shore Auxiliary, in conjunction with Connections, does to help children in need.
To get involved, please email the North Shore Auxiliary of JCFS, or call 773.467.3891.