Volunteer with JCFS Chicago and make a positive change in your community.
We match your skills, availability and passions with our volunteer opportunities. Our projects range from once a year to once a week, from all across Chicago to the suburbs.
Volunteers help others, while also enriching their own lives through:
- Giving back and lending a helping hand
- Exploring personal interests and passions
- Meeting new people
- Uncovering hidden skills and talents
- Enriching one’s education and building a resume
Get Involved Today!
We have volunteer opportunities for individuals, groups, and families. Some current openings include:
- North Shore Women’s Auxiliary Board Member
- SFPD Events Volunteer
- Sunday Respite Volunteer
- HIAS Refugees - Apartment Setup (no direct interaction with family, not connected to a co-sponsorship team)
- HIAS Refugees - Individual Driver (not connected to a co-sponsorship team)
- HIAS Refugees - Individual Mentor (not connected to a co-sponsorship team)
- Response for Teens - Response Advisory Council member
To get started, please complete the Volunteer Application and select the opportunities you are most interested in. A member of our volunteer department will contact you shortly.
Please contact us for questions or Mitzvah opportunities.