Browse our collection of helpful and relevant resources for you and your child – including websites, services and organizations – vetted and recommended by the Knapp School & Yeshiva staff.
Collaborative Problem Solving
Knapp School & Yeshiva Downloads
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Family Input for IEP
- Parent Transition Questionnaire & Letter
- JCFS Knapp School Suggestion Box
- JCFS Knapp School Theory of Change and Outcomes
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Anti-Bullying policy
Knapp School & Yeshiva Accreditation and Affiliations
- Advance Education, Inc.
- Illinois Association of Private Special Education Centers
- Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE)
Resources for Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
The Knapp School & Yeshiva at the Joy Faith Knapp Children’s Center is a program of JCFS Chicago. JCFS Chicago is your first and best connection to trusted, innovative care to meet the individual needs of children and teens, adults and families of all backgrounds.
Programs and services include:
- Counseling & Support
- Testing & Assessment
- Special Education
- Child Welfare
- Inclusive Camps & Recreation
- Services for People with Disabilities and more
Learn more at jcfs.org.
JCFS Chicago Access
JCFS Chicago is a partner in serving community, supported by the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation.