For more information, contact Pam Austin, Senior Director of Marketing at 312.519.6940
Our monthly e-newsletter featuring articles, updates and statistical insights into JCFS Chicago's multi-faceted programs and services. An expanded print edition is available once a year.
News & Press Releases
- 08/09/2021 JCFS Chicago Opens New Seigle Campus: A Social Service Hub in Skokie
- 07/26/2018 JCFS's Rabbi David Rosenberg Named Co-Chair of Jewish Women International's Clergy Task Force to End Domestic Violence
- 06/29/2018 Jewish Child & Family Services and JVS Chicago Announce Merger
- 06/04/2018 Synagogue Community Partnership Project of Jewish Child & Family Services Named in 2018 Chicago Edition of Slingshot Guide
- Visit our PR Archive for past press releases
Get our e-news in your email!
Subscribe and get regular updates on the programs and services you need.
JCFS Chicago does not collect personal information.
Like all web servers, our server automatically creates log files for everyone who visits our site. These access logs allow us to make our site more useful to our visitors. The access logs do NOT record visitors' name, address, phone number, credit card numbers, or any other personally-identifying information. They do contain information such as:
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the machine which accessed our website
- The date of the visit
- The time of the visit
- The path taken through our website
- The browser being used
- A list of files downloaded or viewed
- Any errors encountered
For any questions about this policy, please contact our Director of Marketing at 773.467.3884.