Comprehensive user friendly evaluations
JCFS Chicago provides comprehensive psychological evaluations and consultations at an affordable cost to you and members of your family.
Our caring team of senior-level clinical psychologists meets with clients in a relaxed and comfortable setting where we develop the right plan of action through diagnostic interviewing, formalized assessment/testing and observation.
JCFS Chicago offers a number of services and tests:
- Psychological Evaluations: includes (not limited to) emotional, behavioral, social, adaptive and intellectual functioning assessments.
- Academic Assessments: includes cognitive and academic testing to identify educational learning styles and disorders; multi-disciplinary team assessments to diagnose autism spectrum disorder; second opinions of school evaluations, treatments and intervention options.
- Community Outreach: participation in community health programs and professional groups via presentations on relevant topics such as pre-school attachment, understanding psychological evaluations, behavior management skills and strategies for emotional balance through self-care.
- Our professional team, which includes qualified clinical trainees, incorporates the most innovative research and literature in their assessments and diagnosis to develop the right plan for our clients’ unique psychological needs. We invite you to learn more about our Adult, Child and Family Therapy Services.
Clinical Training Program in Psychology
JCFS Chicago is proud to have an established and comprehensive clinical training program for individuals on the path to becoming a clinical psychologist. We offer the following training tracks:
- Therapy and Advanced Therapy Practicum
- Internship in Clinical Psychology
- Diagnostic Practicum
- Post-Doctoral Internship
JCFS Chicago is part of the BCBS PPO network. Direct insurance billing may be available for other insurance companies after verification of coverage has been completed. Insurance reimbursement is based on eligible services of the client’s benefit plan.