Volunteer with JCFS Chicago and make a positive change in your community.
We match your skills, availability and passions with our volunteer opportunities. Our projects range from once a year to once a week, from all across Chicago to the suburbs.
Our volunteers are an essential part of helping us execute our mission to help strengthen the lives of children, adults and families.
- Give back & lend a helping hand
- Explore personal interests & passions
- Meet new people
- Uncover hidden skills and talents
- Enrich your education & build your resume
Get Involved Today!
We have volunteer opportunities for individuals, groups, and families. Below is a list of available volunteer opportunities and their accompanying job description:
- IPT - Ready Set Grow - Socialization Group for Children with Disabilities
- North Shore Women’s Auxiliary Board Member
- SFPD Events Volunteer
- Sunday Respite Volunteer
- HIAS Refugees - Apartment Setup (no direct interaction with family, not connected to a co-sponsorship team)
- HIAS Refugees - Individual Driver (not connected to a co-sponsorship team)
- HIAS Refugees - Individual Mentor (not connected to a co-sponsorship team)
- Response for Teens - Response Advisory Council member
To get started, please complete the Volunteer Application and select the available opportunities you are most interested in. A member of our volunteer department will contact you shortly.
Please contact us for questions or Mitzvah opportunities.