Serving the Jewish Community where they live, learn, work and worship.
JCFS Chicago partners with synagogues to provide easily accessible support and services to Rabbis and clergy, congregational professionals and lay leaders, and congregants and their families.
How Does It Work?
An appropriately trained and experienced Jewish Community Liaison is assigned to be a single touchpoint for the congregation. The Liaison offers support while on-site and via phone/email - and is the conduit to all JCFS Chicago programs and other community resources.
- Support for congregants experiencing challenges with issues such as housing, financial, domestic violence, substance abuse, medical concerns, mental health, grief, illness, infertility
- Connections to appropriate JCFS Chicago or other community-based services
- Consultative support for clergy, professional staff and lay leadership
- Educational programs for parents, religious school teachers, congregants
- Support groups
- Counseling and other clinical services
Synagogue Community Partnerships in Chicago
Synagogue Community Partnerships in Chicago's northern suburbs
Synagogue Community Partnerships in Chicago’s western suburbs
For more information: