We match skills, abilities, and interests to a competitive employment opportunity for long-term success.
Our team is dedicated to helping young adults navigate the world of work. We begin the process with an individualized assessment. This allows us to tailor our services and meet individuals where they are. From there we can create an individualized career plan, customized job searches, help with interview prep and more.
Our team of experienced Youth Employment Specialists match skills, abilities and interests to a competitive employment opportunity for long-term success for youth residing in Cook County.
Services may include:
- Individual assessment
- Customized job search and interview preparation
- Job placement and retention services
- Assistance with enrolling in a post-secondary education opportunity
- Access to all JVS Career & Employment services
- Referrals to other community services
Take the first step
Want to learn more about our programs for young adults? Speak directly with one of our intake counselors at 855.275.5237 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.