We bring you qualified candidates for entry level positions, executives in upper management, and every type of position in-between.
Our Employer Partner Program offers recruiting services at no charge, as well as no-cost seminars on critical HR issues and labor market trends.
We help employers understand the tax credits available to help defray the costs of accommodation, because hiring employees with disabilities is sound financial business practice.
We deliver these professional placement services at no charge to you, helping job seekers achieve self-sufficiency through employment.
We have a vast talent pool that includes pre-screened candidates in many industries, including: Accounting, Administrative support, Customer service, Editing/writing/research, Education/training, Engineering/architecture, Finance, Healthcare, Hospitality, Human resources, Information technology, Management/operations, Manufacturing and Retail, and many more.
We offer events and seminars that address important issues in today's workforce.
Through our Employer Partner Program, we offer a variety of resources to enhance diversity in your workforce and benefit your bottom line.
Topics can include:
- Addressing initial concerns of hiring people with disabilities
- Evaluating job descriptions to be as inclusive as possible
- Adapting interviews to assure skills meet needs
- Assuring inclusive onboarding
- Identifying productivity enhancements/reasonable accommodations
- Increasing diversity in your workforce
- Implementing on-the-job coaching support
- Starting an Employee Resource Group (ERG)
- Organizing staff training/Lunch & Learns
- Building your brand to be inclusive of people with disabilities/PR opportunities
- Starting a mentorship program
- Encouraging self-disclosure of a disability
- Identifying internship opportunities