Bullying Prevention | Grades 6–12
Our bullying prevention program for grades 6–12 includes discussions of face-to-face bullying as well as cyberbullying and sexting, as these forms of bullying share common elements of harassment, exclusion, and rumor-spreading. Unlike many other initiatives, we take a fresh approach to the topic by exploring the most current issues and relevant cutting-edge research. Our program addresses the following:
- Common misconceptions about bullying
- Why students bully others
- Bullying related to perceived sexual orientation
- The impact of laws around cyberbullying
- The key role that social media websites play in bullying behavior
Our goal is to encourage youth to be “upstanders” rather than bystanders, helping them develop tools to stand up for themselves and others.
Book this Program
To bring this program to your school, organization, or another venue, complete this form.