Professionally trained and licensed clinical social workers, counselors, psychologists, art and drama therapists.
We provide psychological testing to understand learning differences, cognitive, emotional and other mental health disorders and our expert therapists offer compassionate support to help people find solutions to the challenges they face, including:
- Parenting & Co-Parenting
- Anxiety & Depression
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Emotional, Physical and Sexual Trauma
- Grief and Loss
- Financial Issues
- Marriage and Relationship Issues
- Separation, Divorce Co-Parenting
- Stress Management
- Life Transitions
- Work-Related Issues
- Addictive Behaviors...and more
Most major insurance plans accepted.
Call 855.275.5237 today to learn about counseling, support groups or group psychotherapy.