Jewish Child & Family Services strives to enhance emotional well-being for adults, children, teens and families as well as to maximize potential for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
To provide help, healing, and caring services infused with Jewish values to strengthen lives in our community.
JCFS is the first and best connection to trusted, innovative care.
- Providing services infused with Jewish values.
- Tikkun olam—"repairing the world" or "perfecting the world." Creating a model society among Jews but also responsible for the welfare of the society at large. Contributing to social justice, being the champion of the underdog. Helping, healing, and caring.
- Ensuring that the Jewish community’s mental health and social service needs are met.
- Seeking the absolute best care for our clients, whatever it takes.
- Striving for excellence in everything that we do.
- Supporting, nurturing, and protecting families.
- Understanding that the community is essential to living.
- Ensuring our staff receives high quality training, knowledge, and resources to succeed.