JCFS Chicago and Response for Teens is committed to providing sexual health services to teens and young adults. Please visit our website for new information about our services.
Consultations are available for teens and their parents/guardians. Youths and adults alike will receive education and resources related to:
- Sexually-transmitted infections (STIs)
- Methods of protection
- Healthy relationships and healthy life choices
Our Sexual Health Team offers Supported Pregnancy Testing with Options Counseling
At Response for Teens we understand that suspecting you may be pregnant can be frightening and figuring out what to do can be difficult.
We offer pregnancy testing with support from experienced counseling staff.
Our clinicians can:
- Answer your questions
- Help you understand your rights according to Illinois law
- Help you understand the choices you have and how to access services
- Provide referrals to appropriate care providers
- Same day services typically available. We encourage you to call ahead to assure clinician’s availability - 224.625.2925
- $15 fee includes pregnancy testing and supportive consultation with a counselor
These services are available at 3033 W. Touhy Ave., Chicago, IL 60645