Holiday Gift Drive
As the neighborhood festivals wind down, outdoor patios close, and beach-goers head inside, we begin to store away our summer clothes and prepare for the colder months. Winter time is filled with hot chocolate, snowflakes, and the holidays—a time for giving.
This winter, join Jewish Child & Family Services (JCFS) for our annual Holiday Gift Drive. Each year, JCFS provides gifts for over 500 needy children receiving agency services such as counseling, foster care, respite, and other essential support services. To accomplish this, we rely on the support of donors like you. As a Holiday Gift Drive donor, we will match you with a child (or children) in need, and will provide you with that child’s wish list, which you may reference as you shop. With your help, children in need will see their wishes become reality this holiday season.
How does the project work?
- Gifts should not exceed $50 per child.
- JCFS offers a pick-up service for those organizations and/or individuals that sponsor 50 or more children.
- If you are sponsoring more than 50 children and would like the items picked up, please indicate this on the attached form. Please plan the pick-up on Thursday, November 30th. We will contact you as the date draws near with more information and a confirmation on date and time.
- If you will not be requiring a pick-up, donations should be dropped off at a JCFS location before November 28th, as it takes time for volunteers to collect, sort and redistribute before the holidays.
We encourage donating gift cards. Why donate gift cards?
- Parents can select gifts for their children.
- Teens enjoy shopping alongside their friends.
- You have the flexibility of giving any amount.
- It’s an easy and convenient way of donating.
With your support, we can make sure each child’s holiday is special. Please fill out the online form.