Fall Therapy Groups - Little Roots
Our therapy groups help kids understand and manage their emotions, while learning to interact with others in order to build healthy relationships with peers and adults.
- Address anxiety in social situations
- Teach skills for conflict resolution
- Provide a supportive environment to talk through feelings
- Practice flexibility in group settings
- Increase understanding of other’s perspective
Contact Alissa Rotblatt to register. Ages 5-7.
Joy Faith Knapp Children's Center
3145 W. Pratt Blvd
Chicago, IL 60645