Fall Therapy Groups - G.I.R.L. Girls in Real Life
Our therapy groups help kids understand and manage their emotions, while learning to interact with others in order to build healthy relationships with peers and adults.
- Address anxiety in social situations
- Teach skills for conflict resolution
- Provide a supportive environment to talk through feelings
- Practice flexibility in group settings
- Increase understanding of other’s perspective
G.I.R.L. Girls in Real Life is an Ongoing therapy group to process life stressors, attachment, family dynamics. Contact Alissa Rotblatt to register. Ages 10-12.
Joy Faith Knapp Children's Center
3145 W. Pratt Blvd
Chicago, IL 60645