Browse our collection of helpful and relevant resources for you and your child – including websites, services and organizations – vetted and recommended by JCFS Therapeutic Day School staff.
Collaborative Problem Solving
JCFS Therapeutic Day School Downloads
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Family Input for IEP
- Parent Transition Questionnaire & Letter
- JCFS Therapeutic Day School Suggestion Box
- JCFS Therapeutic Day School Theory of Change and Outcomes
JCFS Therapeutic Day School Accreditation and Affiliations
- Advance Education, Inc.
- Illinois Association of Private Special Education Centers
- Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE)
Jewish Child & Family Services (JCFS)
The JCFS Therapeutic Day School at the Joy Faith Knapp Children’s Center is a program of Jewish Child & Family Services (JCFS). JCFS is your first and best connection to trusted, innovative care to meet the individual needs of children and teens, adults and families of all backgrounds.
Programs and services include:
- Counseling & Support
- Testing & Assessment
- Special Education
- Child Welfare
- Inclusive Camps & Recreation
- Services for People with Disabilities and more
Learn more at jcfs.org.
JCFS is a partner in serving community, supported by the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation.