At Jewish Child & Family Services Divorce Specialty Center, our goal is to provide guidance to families as they transition through separation, divorce, co-parenting and post-decree issues.
Our holistic, family-centered therapeutic approach acknowledges each individual’s needs. We begin with a thorough assessment, and resource referral when needed. Our highly credentialed therapists, mediators and collaborative divorce coaches help, children, adults, couples and families work through the challenges of this major life event.
Jewish Child & Family Services is the only non-profit agency in the Chicago area to offer Collaborative Divorce Coaching as part of the Collaborative team. This Divorce process is a unique service that assists couples in finding solutions in a healthy, respectful way which ultimately enhances the family’s well-being by the end of the legal divorce.
Our comprehensive and affordable services include:
- Divorce Consultations
- Individual & Group Counseling for Children, Adults, Couples and Families
- Affordable Divorce Mediation
- Collaborative Divorce Coaching
- Reunification Counseling
- Financial Counseling & Resources
- Career Development & Education
- Co-Parenting Planning & Counseling
- Discernment Counseling
Call us today to:
- Understand your options
- Identify and prioritize concerns, needs and goals
- Develop open, respectful channels of communication
- Establish a healthy co-parenting relationship
- Minimize the impact of a divorce on family members
- Deepen your understanding of your finances