A Range of Support to Help Quality of Life
Whether you need assistance with day-to-day activities, hands-on case management, access to resources, home-based care or professional consultation to complete your futures plan, we're here to help.
Family Bridges arranges and coordinates a variety of services and supports to improve the quality of life for you and your loved one with a developmental, intellectual or physical disability and/or chronic mental illness.
Private Case Management
JCFS assists families and individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities and/or chronic mental illness with a variety of tasks such as:
- Accessing and applying for public benefits and entitlements
- Finding the services that meet your needs and requirements
- Hiring and supervising home care and support providers
- Coordinating day-to-day issues from getting to medical appointments to scheduling social outings
- And more, based on your needs
JCFS walks you through the process of ensuring quality of life for your loved one with a disability after you are gone. JCFS can:
- Facilitate difficult family discussions about who will take over as primary caregiver, supporter and advocate or guardian when you are no longer able to do so.
- Create a Lifebook to record critical information and your wishes and desires for your loved one's future.
- Link you with financial institutions, financial planners and attorneys who are experienced with special needs trusts and guardianship
- Be there to ensure the plan is carried out after you are gone.
JCFS is a Service Facilitation Agency
We provide services for children and adults with developmental disabilities who have been approved for Home and Community Based Waiver funding.
As a Service Facilitation agency JCFS staff work with individuals with developmental disabilities and their families to develop and implement individual, personal support plans to enhance and promote quality of life. Interested in learning about and/or applying for available supports and services? Call JCFS at 773-467-3838.
For information or to schedule an appointment, contact Rebecca Wolfe or call 773-467-3727.