Uncover Your Future
Using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality assessment and the Strong Interest Inventory assessment, this focused step-by-step process will help you choose a direction to begin a successful job search.
The 6-week Wednesday series, beginning on January 16, 2019 and continuing through February 20, 2019, will help you define your goal and develop a targeted action plan, by learning to:
- Understand the assessment results, both personally and professionally
- Identify your skills, strengths, values, and interests
- Research industries, careers and companies online
- Conduct productive, informational meetings & conversations
- Discuss barriers and challenges, while generating solutions
After completing this program, you will be equipped with the necessary tools to move confidently towards a clear career path working alongside of a JVS career counselor. Attendees must come to the first session on January 16 or cannot be entered into the program.
Facilitated by Roberta Glick, LCPC, NCC, JVS Chicago Career Counselor
$230 includes the MBTI and Strong Interest Inventory assessments, a brief orientation, guidance on doing assessments at home and interpretation of all results.
5150 Golf road
Skokie, IL 60077