This seminar meets for 6 consecutive Wednesdays, starting October 10 through November 14, 2018.
Uncover Your Future
If you are someone who:
- is unclear about what career path to take
- has just left a position and needs a change
- is returning to the workforce and your former job no longer exists
- wants to do something different, for different rewards
Join JVS Chicago’s successfully proven exploratory seminar series Uncover Your Future.
Through the use of the MBTI personality assessment and the Strong Interest Inventory assessment, this focused step-by-step process will help you choose a direction, which is so necessary to beginning a successful job search. You will progress from not knowing what you want to do, to finding the right title and industry to pursue. It will require your full attendance and participation (yes, there is lots of homework) to complete this journey successfully in six weeks.
PROGRAM FEE: $230
For the same price as the current cost of the MBTI and Strong Career assessments you get a short orientation, information on doing assessments at home and interpretation of all assessments, additional activities over the 6 weeks/18 hours total of help defining your goal and a targeted personal action plan, including the following:
- Take the MBTI and Strong Interest Inventory career assessments and learn what the results mean to you personally and professionally
- Understand your top list of skills, strengths, values, and interests
- Learn how to research industries, careers and companies online and conduct productive informational meetings and conversations.
- Discuss possible barriers and challenges; generate solutions and learn from other participants’ results
Complete this program armed with tools to move confidently through the JVS Chicago Seminars, the next step to assist your continued work towards a clear career path.
This seminar meets 6 consecutive Wednesdays, October 10 through November 14, 2018, and is facilitated by Roberta Glick, LCPC, NCC, JVS Chicago Career Counselor.
If you have any questions or require additional information contact our Access Intake Team at 855-INFO-JVS (855-463-6587).
5150 Golf road
Skokie, IL 60077