7 - 8:30pm
Google Drive Overview Seminar Series
JVS Chicago's Career Moves presents Google Drive Overview Seminar Series: Google Drive and Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Sheets and Slides!
Please join JVS Chicago in welcoming Barry Balik, former Principal Programmer Analyst, City of Chicago Department of Innovation and Technology, who will be leading these seminars:
- Learn how to maximize Google Drive’s free ecosphere
- Learn about Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets and Slides; an office suite that permits collaborative editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms, and more that can assist you
- Learn how to share and organize files and/or folders, so other people can view, edit, or comment on them where the files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive
- Website interface allows users to see their files from any Internet-connected computer, without the need to download an app.
All seminars meet from 7-8:30pm:
- Google Drive and Calendar, Tuesday, May 8
- Google Docs, Tuesday, May 15
- Google Sheets and Slides, Tuesday, May 22
Active Career Moves clients: $10 per seminar; 3 seminars $20
Non-clients: $20 per seminar; 3 seminars $40
Seating is limited and on a first-come basis. Registration is required.
Goldie Bachmann Luftig Building
5150 W. Golf Road
Skokie, IL 60077