Career Moves: Uncover Your Future
When it comes to employment, if you are someone who:
- is unclear about what career path to take
- has just left a position and needs a change
- is returning to the workforce and your former job no longer exists
- wants to do something different, for different rewards
Join JVS Chicago Career Moves' successfully proven exploratory seminar
UNCOVER YOUR FUTURE
Facilitated by Roberta Glick, LCPC, NCC, JVS Chicago Career Counselor
Through the use of the MBTI personality assessment and the Strong Interest Inventory assessment, this focused step-by-step process will help you choose a direction, so necessary to beginning a successful job search. You will progress from not knowing what you want to do, to finding the right title and industry to pursue. It will require your full attendance and participation (yes, there is lots of homework) to complete this journey successfully in eight weeks.
PROGRAM FEE: $230 For the same price as the current cost of the MBTI and Strong Career assessments you get a one session orientation, time to take and review the assessments, and five weeks/15 hours in session of help defining your goal and a targeted personal action plan, including the following:
- Take the MBTI and Strong Interest Inventory career assessments and learn what the results mean to you personally and professionally
- Understand your top list of skills, strengths, values, and interests
- Learn how to research industries, careers and companies online and conduct productive informational meetings and conversations.
- Discuss possible barriers and challenges; generate solutions and learn from other participants’ results
Complete this program armed with tools to move confidently through the JVS Chicago Seminars, the next step to assist your continued work towards a clear career path.
If you have any questions or require additional information contact our Access Intake Team at: 855-INFO-JVS (855-463-6587)
Goldie Bachmann Luftig Building
5150 W. Golf Rd.
Skokie, IL 60077