10:30am - Noon
Branding: How to Create Your Own Unique Professional Image and Influence How Others Perceive You
Individuals are no longer just employees. Instead, you need to think of yourself like an entrepreneur, able to articulate who you are, what you do and how you add value.
JVS CAREER MOVES PRESENTS A SEMINAR ON BRANDING
- When and why the idea of a personal branding arrived on the job search scene
- Explore the concept of branding and marketing yourself to an employer
- Important do’s and don’ts in telling your story
- Examples of branding statements
- What goes into the development of a personal brand
- The importance of how to use your brand, from resumes to social media
Participants will leave with a clear understanding of branding as an approach to further their career path, land a job, or expand opportunities for one’s business to succeed and grow.
McHenry County Jewish Congregation
8617 Ridgefield Road
Crystal Lake, IL 60012