Sunday, October 13, 2013
2013 marks JCFS’s 2nd year as a Contributing Charity with the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
With your help, the inaugural JCFS marathon team will surpass our collective goal. 18 runners. 18 volunteers. $18,000. With your help, Team JCFS will open eyes, build community, and extend services to families in need. We hope you join the team!
Benefits for Team JCFS Runners and Walkers
- Opportunity to Redefine What's Possible for yourself and for the thousands of families that turn to JCFS each year
- Team JCFS running shirt and goody bag
- Team JCFS fun runs and post-run bagel brunches
- Access to discounted group training programs and other resources to help you prepare
- Individual fundraising web page, fundraising toolkit, JCFS Anthologist to help you capture your story, and special prizes for the top fundraisers
- JCFS Cheering Squads celebrating your accomplishments along the route
- Bragging rights, a fitter you, and financial support for your favorite JCFS program
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
Runners and Walkers
- If you have already registered for the Chicago Marathon and would like to run with Team JCFS, please email TeamJCFS@jcfs.org to receive the tools you need to get started. Open registration closed in a record six days this year and JCFS does not have post-close spots.
Email our team to join and to receive the tools you need to get started.
- JCFS will be recruiting volunteers to cheer at our designated rally stations on race day and help with other pre-race projects. To sign up, please email the team.
Support the Team
- You can support Team JCFS by clicking here and making a contribution.