In partnership with the Advocate Workforce Initiative, JVS Chicago is training you for full-time positions in a local call center. If you meet the requirements you may be eligible for short-term pre-employment training that may lead directly to a healthcare employment opportunity with professional development and upward mobility.
- Full time customer service position
- Starting salary of at least $14 per hour plus full benefits
- Required to work one weekend day each week
- Near O’Hare Airport and accessible by public transportation
- Busy environment; manage up to 150 calls per shift
- Successful completers are guaranteed an interview with an advocate recruiter
- Excellent communication customer service skills
- Able to type at least 30 words a minute
- High school diploma/GED required
- Previous call center or medical experience a plus
- No felony convictions
- Must pass a drug screening
You must meet the requirements assessed at an orientation at our training site located at 3033 W. Touhy Avenue, Chicago. Training for this shortterm, pre-employment program will take place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30am-3:30pm for two weeks. One day's training will be held at the actual employment site.
Call 855.463.6587 to schedule your orientation and assessment. Space is limited.