For more information, contact Pam Austin, Senior Director of Marketing at 773.467.3884
- 06/04/2018 Synagogue Community Partnership Project of Jewish Child & Family Services Named in 2018 Chicago Edition of Slingshot Guide
- 04/05/2018 Join Jewish Child & Family Services for a Striking Event 2018 'Under the Stars'
- 12/21/2017 HIAS Chicago Refugee Resettlement Program to End
- 10/24/2017 Response Center Receives Grant from the Highland Park Community Foundation
- 10/21/2017 Wendy Platt Newberger Appointed Chief Operating Officer of Jewish Child & Family Services
- 09/25/2017 Jewish Child & Family Services to Host Mazel Paws Fundraiser Benefiting Its Therapeutic Day School
- Visit our PR Archive for past press releases
A monthly e-newsletter featuring articles, updates and statistical insights into JCFS's multi-faceted programs and services. An expanded print edition is available once a year.
Get our e-news in your email!
Subscribe and get regular updates on the programs and services you need.
Jewish Child & Family Services does not collect personal information.
Like all web servers,our server automatically creates log files for everyone who visits our site. These access logs allow us to make our site more useful to our visitors. The access logs do NOT record visitors' name, address, phone number, credit card numbers, or any other personally-identifying information. They do contain information such as:
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the machine which accessed our website
- The date of the visit
- The time of the visit
- The path taken through our website
- The browser being used
- A list of files downloaded or viewed
- Any errors encountered
For any questions about this policy, please contact our Director of Marketing at 773.467.3884.