For more information, contact Elizabeth Taggart, Director of Marketing, at 773.467.3884
- 06/27/2017 Jewish Child & Family Services and Synagogue Federation Commission (JUF) Recipients of Spertus Institute for Jewish Learning and Leadership 2016 Innovation and Collaboration Award
- 05/16/2017 5th Annual Conference on Help, Healing and Hope after Loss
- 01/31/2017 JCFS and HIAS Chicago Stand with Refugees and Immigrants; Oppose Executive Order on Immigration
- 01/20/2017 Exelon Chairman Emeritus John W. Rowe Keynote at JVS Chicago’s 2017 Strictly Business Event: “Opening Pathways to the American Dream”
- 11/10/2016 Jewish Child & Family Services, JVS Chicago Awarded Employment First Grant
- 06/01/2016 JCFS Opens Abe and Ida Cooper Center: Creates Central Campus in West Rogers Park
- 05/25/2016 JCFS To Close Residential Group Home Program; Agency's Child Welfare Focus Shifts to Foster Care Services
A quarterly newsletter featuring articles, updates and statistical insights into JCFS's multi-faceted programs and services. Also available as a monthly e-newsletter.
Get our e-news in your email!
Subscribe and get regular updates on the programs and services you need.
Jewish Child & Family Services does not collect personal information.
Like all web servers,our server automatically creates log files for everyone who visits our site. These access logs allow us to make our site more useful to our visitors. The access logs do NOT record visitors' name, address, phone number, credit card numbers, or any other personally-identifying information. They do contain information such as:
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the machine which accessed our website
- The date of the visit
- The time of the visit
- The path taken through our website
- The browser being used
- A list of files downloaded or viewed
- Any errors encountered
For any questions about this policy, please contact our Director of Marketing at 773.467.3884.